JUN Enterprise Embroidery Exhibition – 8 October 2021
Nikki and her students will be showcasing mixed media art embroidery designs with Jun enterprises in Hong Kong from the 8th October 2021 to 10th October 2021.
Stitches in Time – 13 July – 10 September 2021
- Guest speaking
- Tuition by arrangement worldwide
- Embroidered commissions
- Nikki offers a mixed range of embroidery classes at her studio in Hong Kong
- Les teaches embroidery and art in different parts of South Africa by arrangement
- Summer programmes for kids – art and/or stitching
- Gift vouchers
- Due to Covid-19, Nikki and Les will now be tutoring around New Zealand in 2022. Workshop details to follow soon.
- Due to the Covid-19, Nikki’s tutoring has been cancelled in Australia until 2022.
- We have a number of exciting proposals of shows and conferences coming up. We will confirm dates and venues shortly.
- Nikki has also been working on private commissions over the past few months.
- Nikki exhibited in Hong Kong from 13 July – 10 September 2021. Read more.
- Nikki lectured and taught in New Zealand and Australia in 2019.
- Nikki and Les exhibited, lectured and taught at the Knitting and Stitches Show, Alexandra Palace in London, UK from 10th – 13th October 2019.
- Nikki tutored at selected venues around the UK in October 2019.
- Les tutored at ‘Siel en Kuns – Stitches for the soul’ in Johannesburg, South Africa from 25th July to 28th July 2019.
- Nikki tutored in Brisbane at All Threads Embroidery 4th – 7th July 2019.
- Nikki and Les tutored at Ighali in the Cape, South Africa from 19th September to 23rd September 2018.